- Samantha - I think my maid is using my vibrator.
- Charlotte - I don’t think you’re supposed to say ‘maid’ anymore.
- Carrie - I don’t think we’re supposed to say ‘vibrator’ over dinner.
- Samantha - I’m telling you…I went into the kitchen to get it…
- Miranda - Wait. Why was it in the kitchen?
- Samantha - I like to mix it up. But yesterday the batteries were dead. They were new the last time I used it, and I haven’t used it since Smith came back.
- Smith - Oh baby that’s sweet.
- Samantha - Now maybe in the other Republics people like to share vibrators…but this is America…land of plenty.
- Harry - I think you could have a potential lawsuit on your hands.
- Miranda - What? Breaking and vibrating?
- Stanford - As long as it’s not entering.
“For most women, the goal of the dinner party is to have your friends feel comfortable around your boyfriend. Other times, you wish your friends were not quite so comfortable.” -Carrie Bradshaw
MY FREAKING FRIENDS!!!
The saddest thing I have ever watched
gives me shivers
This is literally my boyfriend <3
This just made me cry
Yes hello I have tried out adulthood and I have found it’s not really working out for me is it possible to get a refund
”..And I’m a guy who’s had 82 surgeries. My threshold for pain is pretty high.”
do you ever cry because you’ve somehow managed to gain a truly fucking amazing person as your friend? and just think about how fucking blessed you are for their existence and how in some previous life you must have done something fucking amazing to deserve them in this life? DO YOU?
society has literally conditioned us to hold our grades as a higher priority than our mental and physical wellbeing and if you dont think thats fucked up i dont know what is